Swyft Media to Attend 4th Annual Sports Engagement Conference
Swyft Media will join a panel to discuss how teams can leverage mobile apps to enhance fan experience
With the proliferation of mobile devices, sports teams have the opportunity to offer their fans a more personalized, inside look at something they are truly passionate about, using devices that are always within arm’s reach.
At Swyft Media, we have worked with several sports teams including the New York Knicks, New York Rangers and Minnesota Timberwolves, to name a few, to create mobile content to enhance fan engagement.
Whether it is with a custom sticker pack, a team theme for Samsung Galaxy devices, a Samsung Watch Face theme or through mobile messaging apps, we are continuously looking for ways to engage users whether at the game, watching at home or out with friends when their team is on and off the field.
As an expert in creating content to enhance fan engagement, Swyft understands when and how to strategically activate campaigns, so here are some tactics and examples for increasing fan engagement:
Leverage live and time-sensitive events
Extend sponsor integrations into mobile to maximize awareness
- Iowa Schools' Fareway sponsorship included emoji keyboards that were created for Iowa State, Iowa, UNI & Drake to keep fans and students engaged during tailgating during football season.
- UFC Emoji Keyboard Presented by MetroPCS let fight fans share their excitement about upcoming events extending MetroPCS traditional promotions with visual mobile content.
Year-round engagement across different mobile environments
- Swyft recently activated the following for the Baltimore Ravens
- Two free Valentine’s Day sticker packs;
- Included in-app purchase ‘players pack’ to drive revenue;
- Launched Samsung Galaxy Theme and Gear 3 Watch Theme to drive revenue;
- Refreshed content as a free offer to fans, as a platform for sponsor integration; and
- Promoted the launch of the content on the Ravens website, through its newsletter, on its social channels and via the Ravens’ mobile app.
We’ll be discussing this 360-approach during a panel discussion at the 4th annual Sports Engagement Conference on February 28 at 3:30 pm, at the Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta – Downtown.
We’ll be joined by the Baltimore Ravens, Sporting KC, Speedway Motorsports, Inc., and the Nashville Predators to discuss how sports teams can leverage mobile applications to help advance the fan experience on and off the field, throughout the year.